National Digital Forensics Employment Opportunities
DIGITAL FORENSIC EXAMINER
Part-time Examiners needed for day shift:
The primary purpose of this position is to conduct digital forensic investigations, data recovery, and electronic discovery. The candidate will be expected to have a solid knowledge of technical experience and expertise, possess strong communication skills, and have the ability to exceed our clients’ expectations.
The successful applicant must be a self-starter, and must be able to work independently as well as in a group environment. They will work with a senior level forensic analyst. In addition they will be expected to work with other examiners, management specialists, attorneys and corporate clients.
A strong background in forensic lab practices and procedures, as well as evidence handling is required. Experience in law enforcement, basic investigations or with a professional services firm is preferred. The successful applicant will be responsible for quality of client deliverables, assisting with supporting sales and marketing efforts.
Must have the following qualifications:
- Must be experienced with a multitude of licensed forensic software tools including Encase, Ftk and Cellebrite
- A minimum of 3 years performing digital forensic examinations
- Able to perform network forensics
- Able to perform optical media forensics
- Experience performing mobile phone forensics
- Experience performing computer forensics
- Experience performing forensic on IoT Devices
- Must have working knowledge of various operating systems, including Linux and Apple
- Experience with FFIEC, PCI, HIPAA Compliance
- Experience working with current and emerging information security technologies and development methodologies
- Hold 2 or more of these certifications: EnCE, ACE, CISA, CFE, CCPE, CFI, SCERS, CCE, CISSP
- Available to travel as needed
- Willing to work nights and weekends if warranted (flex schedule)
- Must be able to pass extensive background check and drug screening
- Law enforcement background (not required but a plus)
- Government background (not required, but a plus)
Please complete the information below and submit resume. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.